Advanced Bright Eye Booster
4-in-1 Eye Cream
"Beauty is only skin deep. Let me take care of your skin. You take care of the rest."
-Purvisha Patel, MD
Advanced Bright Eye Booster is a unique, plant-based peptide technology combined with skin brightening Emblica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine to help stimulate micro-circulation while dramatically reducing puffiness and visibly minimizing the appearance of under-eye dark circles. Wrinkles are reduced; skin is toned and perfectly moisturized. The fragile eye contour area is protected and revitalized, for a more youthful appearance.
A multitasking booster that is four products in one:
• Reduces overall eye puffiness
• Diminishes the appearance of dark circles
• Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Softens the look of smile lines and lines around lip area
All Visha Skincare products are:
- Caffeine - Helps tighten skin around the eyes
- Hyaluronic Acid - Helps with plumpness of the epidermal cells.
- Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract - Plant extract
- Evening Primrose Extract - Plant extract
- CucumisSativus Fruit Extract - Plant extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Plant extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract - Plant extract
As Seen In
Share this Product
With ring finger, apply around eye area using a gentle patting motion. Use morning and night for optimal results. For an added boost, layer with Advanced Correcting Serum. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with the eyelids.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Superoxide Dismutase, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Phytonadione, Squalane, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol